Student Health Web Portal
Web Portal Login
Please log in above with your VCU eID & password.
ONLINE SCHEDULING IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR COVID VACCINE APPOINTMENTS. Please do not schedule if you are under 18 or if you have received a vaccine in the last 2 weeks.
For all other appointments, please call the clinic to schedule.
Are You Getting An Error Message?
If you are a new student getting an error message when logging into the Web Portal, this is because your information is not yet accessible in our system. Please allow up to 5 business days after completing class registration to access the Portal.
If you continue to have problems using the Portal, contact Student Health Immunizations at 804-827-8047.
Use the Web Portal to:
- Access secure messaging. Secure messaging is the primary way Student Health providers will communicate with you outside of clinic. Please do not ignore these messages as they often contain important health information.
- View approved lab results. Click on the "My Profile" tab after signing in.
- Submit and view immunization records. Once your records have been updated (this may take up to 15 business days), you can view and/or print your vaccine records by going to the "My Profile" tab.
- Upload other health-related documents, such as your health insurance card and medical release forms.
- View past and future appointments. You will also be able to access patient health brochures recommended by your provider by visiting your past appointment list (under the Appt. Scheduling tab).
- Complete medical forms related to your appointment visit (eg. travel health forms, etc).
Please call Student Health at 804-828-8828 if you are having trouble accessing our online services.
ONLINE APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Secure messaging through the Web Portal is the primary means by which Student Health providers contact their patients. Email contact is not considered secure and private.
- When a secure message has been sent, you will be notified by text and/or email to check your messages. Please do not ignore these messages as they often contain important medical information (eg. lab results, follow-up recommendations, immunization updates, etc).
- To access and/or respond to secure messages, simply log in to the Portal with your eID and password.
View Lab Results
Your Student Health provider may choose to post lab results to the Web Portal. Ask your provider which labs can be viewed. To view approved lab results, sign in to the Web Portal and click on "My Profile".
Submit & View Immunization Records
Use the Web Portal to submit immunization records. You will need to complete an electronic Certificate of Immunization AND upload copies of your vaccine records. Click here for detailed Web Portal Instructions for Submitting Vaccine Records.
- Please upload documentation only one time. Allow up to 15 business days for your records to be updated.
- Once records are updated, you may use the Web Portal to view and print your vaccine records, which can be found under "My Profile".