Student Health Web Portal
Summer Health Fee
Students presenting to Student Health for an appointment this summer will be billed a one-time $60 fee that covers all visits between May 14 and August 10, 2018. Click on the link to learn more about summer hours & eligibility.
Error Message Update
If you are a new student getting an error message when logging into the Student Health Web Portal, this is because your information is not yet accessible in our system. Please wait until the following dates to use the Portal. Thank you for your patience.
- If you are a Summer 2018 start, you may access the Web Portal beginning May 1.
- If you are a Fall 2018 start, you may access the Web Portal beginning July 1.
- If you register for classes after the above dates, you will need to wait 5 days after registration to access the Web Portal.
Use the Web Portal to:
Schedule NON-URGENT APPOINTMENTS.
DO NOT SCHEDULE ONLINE IF:
- You have an urgent medical issue and need to be seen the same day. Call Student Health directly at (804) 828-8828 for the Monroe Park Campus clinic or (804) 828-9220 for the VCU Medical Center Campus clinic.
- You cannot find an appointment reason that matches your medical problem. This means you should NOT schedule online for asthma flares, head injuries, mental health concerns, etc. You need to call Student Health directly for an appointment. NOTE: If you present to clinic with an unrelated medical issue, you may be rescheduled for a different time and date.
- You are requesting an appointment for a physical or pap smear. This includes physicals for clinical rotations, study abroad, sports participation, employment, Peace Corps, etc.
- You are requesting immunizations or tuberculosis skin testing. These services are offered during walk-in immunization hours on both the Monroe Park and VCU Medical Center campuses.
- You are requesting a travel health appointment. Please call Student Health directly to schedule an appointment with our Travel Clinic.
View approved lab results.
Your Student Health provider may choose to post lab results to the Web Portal. Ask your provider which labs can be viewed. To view approved lab results, sign in to the Web Portal and click on "My Profile" to view approved lab results.
Submit and view your immunization records.
Students with a start date of Spring 2017 are being asked to use the Web Portal to complete an electronic Certificate of Immunization AND upload copies of their vaccine records. Click here for detailed Web Portal Instructions for Submitting Vaccine Records.
Students with a start date BEFORE Spring 2017 can only use the Web Portal to upload vaccine records. Electronic Certificates of Immunization will not be available or necessary.
Please upload documentation only one time. Allow up to 15 business days for your records to be updated.
Once records are updated, you may use the Web Portal to view and print your vaccine records, which can be found under "My Profile".
Please call Student Health directly if you are having trouble accessing our online services.