Students MUST schedule an appointment in order to be seen. Appointments can be made by calling:
- (804) 828-8828 for the Monroe Park Campus Clinic
- (804) 828-9220 for the VCU Medical Center Campus Clinic
- It is best to call at least 24 hours in advance for non-urgent appointments. Due to high demand, routine physicals or pap smears should be scheduled at least two to three weeks in advance.
- Specific providers may be requested when making appointments; every effort will be made to accommodate such requests.
- Same-day appointments are reserved for ill patients who need to be seen urgently.
- If you have an urgent medical problem, please call Student Health for triage and assistance. True emergencies will be seen and treated immediately.
- Student Health is now offering "telehealth" appointments for students if their medical issue does not require an in-person visit.
What to Bring To Your Appointment
Don't forget to bring your:
- VCU Student ID.
- Health insurance card (in case referrals or imaging studies are needed).
- Credit card, debit card, or Rambucks (in case you need to pay for medications, vaccines, etc).
Please Be Punctual
Your appointment will be rescheduled if you arrive more than 10 minutes late.
If you cannot keep your appointment, please notify Student Health so that your appointment time can be made available to others.