Submitting Immunization Records
DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT FORM?
Be sure to complete the correct Certificate of Immunization! Completing the wrong form may lead to unnecessary testing and fees:
HEALTH SCIENCES STUDENTS
The deadline for submission of the Health Sciences Certificate of Immunization is within 30 days of the program start date.
If your specific Health Sciences program requires you to submit a Certificate of Immunization to their office, you must also send a separate copy to University Student Health Services.
All students in the schools of of Allied Health, Dentistry, Medicine, Nursing, and Pharmacy are required to have an annual flu vaccine, unless your program is on the Health Sciences Exempted Programs List or you have submitted a Health Sciences Influenza Vaccination Exemption Request.
- Documentation of flu vaccine must be submitted by December 1. If your program starts in January, please submit your current flu vaccine as soon as possible or you may be excluded from clinical settings.
- If you receive your flu vaccine through Student Health, you do not need to submit documentation as it is already in our system.
- If you receive your flu vaccine at an outside facility, use the Student Health Web Portal to upload your vaccine documentation. You must complete the online form AND upload a copy of your flu vaccine record to avoid a hold on your account. Please read the next section for specific instructions.
SUBMITTING YOUR CERTIFICATE OF IMMUNIZATION
Submit your documentation on time to avoid a hold on your registration! Please use the Student Health Web Portal to submit your vaccine records:
- You must complete an electronic Certificate of Immunization AND upload a copy of your vaccine records. Otherwise your records will be considered incomplete, and a hold will be placed on your account. Click on the link for detailed Web Portal Instructions for Submitting Vaccine Records.
- Please do not submit completed forms multiple times as this delays the data entry process.
- Please allow up to 15 business days for your records to be reviewed and updated.
If you need further assistance, call the Student Health Immunization Department at (804) 827-8047 or email email@example.com.